Faça login e
comente
Usuário ou Email
Senha
Esqueceu sua senha?
Ou
Registrar e
publicar
Você está quase pronto! Agora definir o seu nome de usuário e senha.
Usuário
Email
Senha
Senha
Registre-se
Resultados de 1 a 17 de 17

Tópico: nomu m6

nomu m6

Slim waterproof phone? It’s quite a new thing. I hope i can lose my weight too.

I like camping in the forest about once a month. Carrying a NOMU phone makes me feel i can control all unexpected thing happens.

I have used a NoMU phone for one year ago. Happy to see they will release a new phone both rugged and fashion.

The NOMU phone is quite strong and rugged i must say. Several days before my phone dropped into toilet, i was really upset at that moment, but the phone works well after i pick it up although its a disgusting process...

Last summer when i graduated from college, i bought a NOMU phone and visited several places of Africa. I went through a really hard time outside and this phone help me out. Good enough phone.

I always go fishing if i have free time, before i had this NOMU phone, two of my other phone fell into the lake and didn’t work anymore. Now i can totally enjoy my activity and no worries about my phone’s safe.Because of my job, i always uses rugged phone. NOMU is the best quality phone I've ever used.

Privacy is really a serious problem now, i am sick of answering some strange calls. The NOMU phone will adopt the Android 8.0 features strong privacy protection. Hope it works well.

Both ultra-rugged and beautiful? This NOMU phone is quite amazing, expecting its high specs for a better phone using experience.

I think NOMU is trying to do some different work from their M series. Welcome provided they are concerned about use-friendly.

NOMU got its name for rugged phone all the time, this time they pioneer to be the first one improving the appearance of rugged phone. Very brave.

Privacy leak is a common thing for this internet world. Whether the Android system used in NOMU phone can do a good job in this part?

Actually, i am really concerned about my personal information misusing in the internet. My mail always get some spams. I heard that NOMU phone with the latest system features monitoring data permission and protecting privacy in real time. Good news.

#NOMU #M6 is just what you want, fashion and slim appearance with tough and durable performance, easily used by single hand.

#NOMU #M6 adopts 5.0” display and 2.5D curved design to make the phone more delicate, beautiful and more stereo feeling.

#Nomu #M6 with selfie softlight camera, a clear and vibrant photo is definitely guaranteed

The well-designed #NOMU #M6 with thin and light body to give the ultra-rugged performance.

#NOMU #M6 adopts 5.0” display and 2.5D curved design to make the phone more delicate, beautiful and more stereo feeling