Faça login e
comente
Usuário ou Email
Senha
Esqueceu sua senha?
Ou
Registrar e
publicar
Você está quase pronto! Agora definir o seu nome de usuário e senha.
Usuário
Email
Senha
Senha
Registre-se
Resultados de 1 a 4 de 4

Lightbulb Now torrent is unblock (no vpn) direct access

You are torrent lover?

Here is new Torrentz2 proxy list
    Torrentz2 proxy will change your location in one click and you won’t track because of proxy so it can get you access without any tracking in free. for access torrentz2 proxy you have to click on below given list so it will redirect you to direct torrentz2 mirror site websites then you should download there anything without any tracking

Related - Pirates bay proxy

Thank you
    Last edited by tomalex; 11-02-2019 at 04:00 AM. Reason: fix

Membro desde
    Aug 2018
    Qualquer VPN funcionará. Você pode acessar sites e aplicativos torrent, obter clientes e até baixar arquivos, mas o problema é que, se você fizer isso sem uma VPN, as autoridades podem descobrir que você está engajado na pirataria, essa é a única razão pela qual as VPNs são necessárias. Você pode ler mais se quiser.

https://www.ivacy.com/torrent-vpn/

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by tomalex View Post
    You are torrent lover?

Here is new Torrentz2 proxy list
    Torrentz2 proxy will change your location in one click and you won’t track because of proxy so it can get you access without any tracking in free. for access torrentz2 proxy you have to click on below given list so it will redirect you to direct torrentz2 mirror site websites then you should download there anything without any tracking

Related - The Pirate Bay

Thank you
    I hope you like this torrent!

Membro desde
    Sep 2020
    VPN is indeed the best solution to unblock and downloading torrents but go with good vpn services as it is the better of your privacy. Therefore i would recomend to choose Nordvpn or cyberghost. They offer optimized vpn servers for torrenting. I would recommend to check the comparison between them here https://www.reviewsed.com/cyberghost-vs-nordvpn/
    You can choose any of them after analyzing this indepth comparison. Though i personally using Cyberghost vpn due to better speed and features
    Last edited by Sarah_Khan; 12-08-2020 at 04:59 PM.