Faça login e
comente
Usuário ou Email
Senha
Esqueceu sua senha?
Ou
Registrar e
publicar
Você está quase pronto! Agora definir o seu nome de usuário e senha.
Usuário
Email
Senha
Senha
Registre-se
Resultados de 1 a 2 de 2

Talking 日本語No 1 Potassium cyanide (kcn) at cheap price +27719247950 in iran south Africa Pre

日本語No 1 Potassium cyanide (kcn) at cheap price +27719247950 in iran south Africa Pretoria , Johannesburg cape town , Durban , rastenburg in Bomdilasave Pure Potassium cyanide (kcn) at cheap price +27719247950...view phone in south Africa pretoria , Johannesburg cape town , Durban , rastenburg

providing a fine range of Chemicals such as Acids, Caustic Soda, Cyanide, Textile Chemicals, and Water Treatment Chemicals
    owing to our experience and skills in this sector, we have been successfully engaged in manufacturing and supplyingpotassium Cyanide, which is an inorganic compound with the formula Kcn. Widely appreciated for their purity and longer shelf life, we have formulated this chemical using quality tested materials which is procured from the well known vendors of the market. Potassium Cyanide is widely used by entomologists as a killing agent in collecting jars, as most insects succumb within seconds, minimizing damage of even highly fragile specimens. If you are inquiring and want to buy Potassium Cyanide, i have available highest purity potassium cyanide . We supply in Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya, Malawi, Angola, Zimbabwe etc
    specifications
    • color : white
    • specific gravity at 20 deg. c : 1.5200
    • solubility (gm/100 gm) at 20 deg. c: 63.0 at 35 deg. c : 71.6
    • bulk density : 680 720 kg/m3.
    • potassium cyanide (kcn) : 98% min. (typically 99%)
    • potassium hydroxide (koh) : 0.5% max
    • potassium carbonate (k2co3) : 0.3% max
    • potassium formate (hcook) : 0.5% max
    • potassium chloride as cl : 0.05% max
    • water (h2o) : 0.2% max
    • water insolubles : 0.05% max
    • polyethylene bags placed in M. S Drum.
    please note that To place your order or for a quote fill in the information below:
    buyer'sname
    buyer's Warehouse/delivery Address
    buyer's Country/province

Membro desde
    Jul 2019
    Here's what these great spell casters Dr Abu have done for me. I never believe in magic until when I was tempted to try it. Me and my wife had many problems living together. She will not always make me happy because she has fallen in love with another I've tried my best to make sure that my wife leaves this woman, but the more I talk to him the more he makes me sad, so my marriage went into divorce because he does not give it to Me. So with all this pain and fear, I decided to contact these spellcasters to see if things start to work out between me and my wife again. This magic Dr Abu told me that my wife is really in a big mess that he was a Magic enchanting, so he told me that he would do everything as usual. he continued and cast the spell for me, after 3 days he cast the spell were completely. He apologized to me and said how he treated me, that he did not know What he was my wife. She on doing. Me and my wife are together again I really Thank Dr Abu for ever giving me back my wife i everyone wants to contact him for those who have issues related to marriage and relationship issues, he will solve it for you. His e-mail address is here:
    Call/Whatsapp- +2347011920475
    Email Id :- drabu7demons@gmail.com
    .https://drabu7demonspells.blogspot.com