Faça login e
comente
Usuário ou Email
Senha
Esqueceu sua senha?
Ou
Registrar e
publicar
Você está quase pronto! Agora definir o seu nome de usuário e senha.
Usuário
Email
Senha
Senha
Registre-se
Resultados de 1 a 2 de 2
    Membro Senior
    Membro desde
    Aug 2019

Hager werken embalming compound **+27839281381** powder for sale

HAGER WERKEN EMBALMING POWDER +27839281381 (PINK AND WHITE) COMPOUND/FLUIDS FOR SALE IN SOUTH AFRICA

Hager Werken Embalming Compounds, Pink and white Powder are General items from Germany.
    Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them in its modern form with chemicals to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral,
    for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.
    Embalming compound in powder form both PINK and WHITE Radio active and (HOT and not HOT) its all available. At preferably adorable prices
    Starting from one kilogram upwards ,We are looking for a good buyer.
    Typically embalming compound (fluid) contains a mixture of formaldehyde, methanol, and other solvents. The formaldehyde content generally ranges from 50 to 97 percent and the methanol content may range from 9 to 89 percent.The types of embalming powder depends on the purity and colour. Purity:98% ,100% Hot Compound Origin:Germany Brand:Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOUR. pink 98% white 100% Distributor Dentist / Dental Technician Hager & Werken products are sold through the dental trade worldwide.
    We are leading suppliers of Germany made embalming compound to clients in South Africa and other African states.

Membro desde
    Jul 2019
    Here's what these great spell casters Dr Abu have done for me. I never believe in magic until when I was tempted to try it. Me and my wife had many problems living together. She will not always make me happy because she has fallen in love with another I've tried my best to make sure that my wife leaves this woman, but the more I talk to him the more he makes me sad, so my marriage went into divorce because he does not give it to Me. So with all this pain and fear, I decided to contact these spellcasters to see if things start to work out between me and my wife again. This magic Dr Abu told me that my wife is really in a big mess that he was a Magic enchanting, so he told me that he would do everything as usual. he continued and cast the spell for me, after 3 days he cast the spell were completely. He apologized to me and said how he treated me, that he did not know What he was my wife. She on doing. Me and my wife are together again I really Thank Dr Abu for ever giving me back my wife i everyone wants to contact him for those who have issues related to marriage and relationship issues, he will solve it for you. His e-mail address is here:
    Call/Whatsapp- +2347011920475
    Email Id :- drabu7demons@gmail.com
    .https://drabu7demonspells.blogspot.com