Faça login e
comente
Usuário ou Email
Senha
Esqueceu sua senha?
Ou
Registrar e
publicar
Você está quase pronto! Agora definir o seu nome de usuário e senha.
Usuário
Email
Senha
Senha
Registre-se
Resultados de 1 a 2 de 2
    Membro desde
    Oct 2019

What is the purpose of an essay actually?

The principle purpose of the introduction is to present your position (this is also known as the "thesis" or "argument") on the issue at hand but effective introductory paragraphs are so much more than that. Before you even get to this thesis statement, for example, the essay should begin with a "hook" that grabs the reader’s attention and makes them want to read on. Examples of effective hooks include relevant quotations ("no man is an island") or surprising statistics ("three out of four doctors report that…"). Visit best essay writing service.
    Only then, with the reader’s attention "hooked," should you move on to the thesis. The thesis should be a clear, one-sentence explanation of your position that leaves no doubt in the reader’s mind about which side you are on from the beginning of your essay.

Membro desde
    Feb 2017
    Thanks for your advice, they are quite useful, especially in my case, as I have to write a history essay on the westward expansion. I found some good examples of papers here studydriver.com/westward-expansion-essay/ and will try to use that for myself, but I need to make a good structure and write so that it doesn't look like plagiarism.1
    Last edited by JohnDoe; 08-30-2020 at 11:09 PM.