I want to keep sharing this to everyone here, Hello viewers, my name is Vanessa Gurfa from UK, i want to share this to everyone here, i was looking for a powerful death spell caster when my ex was on my neck, i came across a testimony of Aimee here on how dr garuba helped her with a death spell that kill her uncle, i take her number and email and i talk to dr garuba about my problem and he promise to help with her voodoo death spell, i was scared when he ask me to pay 680pounds for the death spell, i don't have any choice than to give a try and he agreed to take half payment and the rest when i see the results, i send him what he needed from me for the spell (Money, photo and names) i was shocked when i received the news three days after my ex died on his sleep with the help of dr garuba,i have seen some comment about his work and he's real and powerful online spell caster, i advise anyone looking for a real death spell caster here to contact dr garuba via Whatsapp +2348141263228 or drgaruba7demona@yahoo.com