Faça login e
comente
Usuário ou Email
Senha
Esqueceu sua senha?
Ou
Registrar e
publicar
Você está quase pronto! Agora definir o seu nome de usuário e senha.
Usuário
Email
Senha
Senha
Registre-se
Page 1 of 7 123 ... ÚltimaÚltima
Resultados de 1 a 30 de 204

I need voodoo Love spells to bring back my ex - Use this real witchcraft spell caster

I want to appreciate Doctor Adachi for what he has done for me and my family. I was passing through terrible things. The problem started when my man return back from work and I discovered that his character has changed and few months after he said he is no more interested again in the relationship and I love my man, all my effort to bring my man back was aborted. I have concluded that my man can never come back to me again. But I saw people comments on net about Dr. Adachi that he has helped them in various ways and then my hope of getting my man back increased and I contacted Dr Adachi about my issue and he said it is a small thing, I should relax my mind that within 48hours my man will by himself come home. I never believe Doctor Adachi because I have be hearing about spiritual power but don’t believe that the power work. To my greatest surprise I saw my man from the window and I rush-out to meet him and he was crying that he never knew what came over him. I was very happy and I promise to tell people about great and powerful DOCTOR ADACHI Spellcaster who has returned my joy back to me. Here is the great DOCTOR Contacts: Call/WhatsApp: +2349050702639 - Email: adachispirit@yahoo.com - Website: http://adachispirits.com - Website: http://adachispirit.blogspot.com

I want to appreciate Doctor Adachi for what he has done for me and my family. I was passing through terrible things. The problem started when my man return back from work and I discovered that his character has changed and few months after he said he is no more interested again in the relationship and I love my man, all my effort to bring my man back was aborted. I have concluded that my man can never come back to me again. But I saw people comments on net about Dr. Adachi that he has helped them in various ways and then my hope of getting my man back increased and I contacted Dr Adachi about my issue and he said it is a small thing, I should relax my mind that within 48hours my man will by himself come home. I never believe Doctor Adachi because I have be hearing about spiritual power but don’t believe that the power work. To my greatest surprise I saw my man from the window and I rush-out to meet him and he was crying that he never knew what came over him. I was very happy and I promise to tell people about great and powerful DOCTOR ADACHI Spellcaster who has returned my joy back to me. Here is the great DOCTOR Contacts: Call/WhatsApp: +2349050702639 - Email: adachispirit@yahoo.com - Website: http://adachispirits.com - Website: http://adachispirit.blogspot.com

I’m so excited my broken Marriage has been restored. “We recently made up, even though it was difficult. It’s been more than a month now, and everything feels like it’s returned to normal. He has began to treat me better, and it’s been a healing process for both of us. The nightmare that had lasted for almost 2 years before we broke up is finally over. It’s like we fell in love all over again! We’ve both put the past behind us, and are trying to move forward – and for the first time in a long time, the future looks a lot brighter. I can’t express in words how grateful I am Dr Mkuru! It’s like we’ve finally rediscovered those things about each other that made us fall in love in the first place. All of the worrying and stress has simply vanished. Thank you Dr Mkuru for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!”. Me and my husband are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Mkuru. If you have any problem contact Dr Mkuru now and i guarantee you that he will help you contact him through dr.baba.mkurulovespellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349075998982 Blog https://babamkurulovepellcaster.blogspot.com/

Hi viewers online, I'm Alfonso Vázquez from Mexico. I'm here to share my testimony about how i was helped to get my wife back. I was a cheat and my wife caught me several times. I tried fixing myself and each time i ended up cheating over and over again. I guess i didn't realise what she meant to me until she had left me alone. I began to find a way to get her back but nothing seems to work out perfectly till i came across an article about Lord Zakuza who helped a lot of people globally to get their relationships back. I made contact with him and he assured me that my wife will come back to me within 48 hours with his powerful magics and i paid 410 Euros for the materials needed for the work. Surprisingly, my wife came back home after 2 days saying that she still loves me and i swore never to cheat on her anymore. All thanks to Lord Zakuza. You can have a chat with him on his WhatsApp number via +1 740-573-9483.

Membro desde
    May 2020
    Get Your Ex-Lover Back Today No Matter Why He Left.” I just got my ex husband back through the help of Dr Unity love spell Experts.
    My name is Emily Sarah am from Tx,USA. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..Here his contact,
    WhatsApp him: +2348055361568
    Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com
    His website:https://unityspells.blogspot.com

Membro desde
    May 2020
    Get Your Ex-Lover Back Today No Matter Why He Left”
    I just got my ex husband back through the help of Dr Unity love spell Experts.
    My name is Emily Sarah am from Tx,USA. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..Here his contact,

Membro desde
    May 2020
    Listen guys, I am a wife who lost my husband to another woman.
    . I just got my husband back through the help of Dr Unity love spell Experts.

Membro desde
    May 2020
    Listen guys, I am a wife who lost my husband to another woman.
    I just got my husband back through the help of Dr Unity love spell Experts.

Membro desde
    May 2020
    How to Get Your Ex Husband /Boyfriend Back Without Losing Your Money.

Membro desde
    May 2020
    Best way to get your ex back fast/love spells that real work.
    "Two months ago my husband left me and said that he had filed for divorce. All my friends told me to forget him and start a new life. They said it was shredded beyond repair. But I never loved anyone as much as I did him. That is why I wanted to fight for him till the last breath, and the course “Get Your Husband Back Love Spell Dr Unity” helped me very much. I became more aware of my husband, and even learned how to predict and adapt to some of his personality quirks. As a result, after a few weeks of emotional agony and psychological efforts, I heard the words from him that I most desired. He simply said, "I'm sorry. I do not know what happened to me. You're the best, and I love you very much dr unity."I was literally on Cloud 9. Those words changed my life for the better, and believe me, they’re worth fighting for. Listen to your heart and not your friends!".thanks to dr unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..Here his contact,

Membro desde
    May 2020
    I understand your pain because I was once like you passing through pains in
    my marriage .. When my husband left me with 2 kids for another womam.. But thanks to Dr
    Igodo whom helped me to cast a spell on my husband to come back to us and
    within 4 days, my husband came back and beg me to forgive him and today
    making it 7 months now since he came back to us again and the family are
    happier now... You can as well do so now, because is never too late if
    truly you love your husband or wife to come back to you as I did some time
    ago... Contact igodospiritualarena@gmail.com Or WhatsApp +2348157941892...
    He will do it for you without stress as he has done it for me and you will
    look for me later to thank me.. Thanks

Membro desde
    May 2020
    Get Your Husband or Boyfriend Back and keep him permanently” Dr.unity is a true and real love spell caster.

Membro desde
    May 2020
    Get Your Husband or Boyfriend Back and keep him permanently” Dr.unity is a true and real love spell caster.

Membro desde
    May 2020

Membro desde
    May 2020

Membro desde
    Oct 2020
    I have been married for about 5yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, some months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn’t even come back home for days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr George can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologised for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr George . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail:
    aknemutemple@outlook.com
    whatsap:+79263835163

Membro desde
    Oct 2020
    I've never had a reading before and this was the best experience I've had. Dr Okiti makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. I was obviously very nervous and she reassured me that it was going to be okay. he knew so much about my current life and about my loved ones that have passed. I feel much more calm about my decisions in life and he gave me answers about my loved ones that have passed. I highly recommend Dr Okiti, I would not hesitate to contact Dr Okiti.Email;Okitilovespelltample@gmail. com

Membro desde
    Oct 2020
    Dr Okiti is the real thing. he is so gentle, but take it to the bank. he is absolutely an authentically, strongly gifted psychic. he is not boastful or over the top --he is just purely psychic. I'm so impressed and have received validation on his insights from another...no reading my mind--it was straight psychic pickup from my poi--I was completely oblivious to this. Five stars ***** Email;Okitilovespelltample@gmail. com

Membro desde
    May 2020

Membro desde
    Sep 2020
    My boyfriend called me that he is breaking up with me and i tried asking him what happened but he couldn't give me any reason, then i realized that something was fishing because the 3 years we dated we never had any issues it has always be peace, love and harmony within us so i decided to find out what was behind this his strange decision so i contacted Dr noble and when i did, Dr noble explain to me that my boyfriend's mom was behind it, she don't want her son to get married to me and so she put a black magic on him to hate me forever, hearing this i started crying because i love my boyfriend so much and i don't want to lose him. Dr noble told me not to cry that he will help me cancel the black magic she placed on my boyfriend to hate me and bring my boyfriend back to me, i believed*him and i provided all he asked for and within 48 hours my boyfriend came to me begging that he is sorry over the way he spoke to me and that he didn't knew what came over him, we are back together now and his mother have confessed that she was behind our breakup and she have promised not to try and separate us again, I'm so happy now thanks a lot Dr noble for bringing my boyfriend back to me. contact dr Noble via noblespellhome@outlook.com or chat him live on WhatsApp via +2349059610643 to get back your ex or cancel a divorce**

Membro desde
    Oct 2020
    Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. I'm Bello by name from NIGERIA. Getting my wife back is what I least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for ten years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn't easy, i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called (Dr JB) who helped him get back his wife also. I never believed in spell casting in my entire life or magic because I never thought it would work but I tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell to bring her back, but today we are back together into a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and I am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing a similar situation to* unlimitedlovespellcast@gmail.com* *OR* *unlimitedlovespellcast@yahoo.com*WhatsApp him +1‪(415) 286-5884‬*. and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.

Membro desde
    Oct 2020
    Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. I'm Bello by name from NIGERIA. Getting my wife back is what I least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for ten years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn't easy, i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called (Dr JB) who helped him get back his wife also. I never believed in spell casting in my entire life or magic because I never thought it would work but I tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell to bring her back, but today we are back together into a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and I am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing a similar situation to* unlimitedlovespellcast@gmail.com* *OR* *unlimitedlovespellcast@yahoo.com*WhatsApp him +1‪(415) 286-5884‬*. and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.....

Call Dr. Dr bante for urgent and fast love spell +2349063962262 or email him bantespelltemple@gmail.com

I lost my husband to another woman,after 4 years of marriage . We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co worker who chased after him . He is living away near his work and he refused to talk to me or to come home . I was so devastated and found it hard to cope. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a comment by Amber that suggested that Dr bante helped her solve her marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. 2 days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr bante. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. His email bantespelltemple@gmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349063962262Thanks Dr. bante

Call Dr. Dr bante for urgent and fast love spell +2349063962262 or email him bantespelltemple@gmail.com

I lost my husband to another woman,after 4 years of marriage . We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co worker who chased after him . He is living away near his work and he refused to talk to me or to come home . I was so devastated and found it hard to cope. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a comment by Amber that suggested that Dr bante helped her solve her marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. 2 days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr bante. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. His email bantespelltemple@gmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349063962262Thanks Dr. bante

Membro desde
    Nov 2020
    My name is Julian Marcus I'm from United Kingdom...I just found out about my husband cheating on me with a co-worker! We’ve been married for two years now with 2kids with lots of amazing momments together, i wanted to leave, but i love him so much. we are both still young and very attractive. but i want my husband, my friend, and the father of my beautiful children. how do i get past the thought of another woman having my husband? Not my fiancé, not my boyfriend, but my husband! i still love him even though he thinks i want to leave i really want him to do better and stop me before i walk out! my husband told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore, just because of this co-worker he has be cheating on me with, that he wants a divorce, i was devastated, heart broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he didn't listen. he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together and bring him back to me, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to priestbacasim, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues. You can contact him via his email pristbacasim2000@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348144258822 for help too.

I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr bante for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr bante via, bantespelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2349063962262. *add on hangout bantespelltemple@gmail.com

Membro desde
    Nov 2020
    HOW DOCTOR OBOH FIXED MY BROKEN MARRIAGE AND BRING BACK MY EX HUSBAND,
    you can Email Him Via: (babaoboh11@gmail.com) Call/WhatsApp:
    +2348102364724.
    Am Elizabeth mclean, am from Los Angeles CA, I want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to one Mr Vega Smith, i love him so much and we have been married for the past 8 years now with three kids. when he went for a vacation in France he meant a lady called Vivian, so when he came back he told me that he is no longer interested in our relationship any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help everywhere, i didn't know what to do until I met my friend called miss Bella and I told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it,that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a great man called Dr.Oboh the love spell caster who cast a spell on his ex and bring him back to her after 2 days. Miss Bella ask me to contact Dr.OBOH the love spell caster for help, which I did. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his four fathers will fight for me. He told me by two days he will re-unite my husband and I together. it was just like a dream to me and After two days my husband called and told me he is coming back home to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr. OBOH with his Email: babaoboh11@gmail.com .He is the best spell caster who is very capable to help you, and his telephone number/whatssap number is
    +2348102364724
    https://drobohlovespellcaster.blogspot.com
    Thank you once again Dr. OBOH

I"m Lynnette Wellock from England, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great DR JB for helping me to get my husband back to me, i have been in pains for 5 years until the day i find DR JB contacts online, i contacted him immediately, he told me what i need to do for him to help me get my husband back and i did everything he said. He cast a love spell for me and told me to wait for 24 hours, my husband will call to apologize to me and according to DR JB in 12 hours, my husband really called me and started apologizing for all the pains he has caused me. I am the happiest woman on earth today because [DR JB] has done a wonderful love spell that brings back my joy, my life is full of joy and I will continue to share this testimony. If you know you are encountering the same situation, feel free to contact him via this email address unlimitedlovespellcast@gmail.com*unl...cast@yahoo.com*WhatsApp him +1‪(415) 286-5884‬*Good Luck.

Membro desde
    May 2020

Are you looking for genuine love spell caster? WhatsApp dr unity +2348055361568.

I just got my husband back through the help of genuine love spell caster dr unity....Ever since Dr Unity helped me, my husband is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before.You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship fix. Here his contact, WhatsApp him: +2348055361568

Membro desde
    Oct 2020
    My husband and I have been separated a year and two months. I want to reconcile but he doesn’t seem to want it. He doesn’t answer my text, emails, or phone calls. I don’t know if I should go up there and try to talk to him again or just give him what he wants: divorce. Like I said I don’t want that and I’ve prayed and tried to reconcile but nothing from him just silence. Since I left he has been arrested, doing drugs and looking at porn. There was also evidence that he might be doing more. I found condoms, blood on his sheets, and found what looks like sex toys! I have also seen on his bank statement that he spent money at a sex store. What do I do??? Some people tell me to get rid of him and others tell me to pray for a miracle but how long do I wait for him to tell me. It*takes two to do the tango and he won’t even come to the dance floor. I almost started*thinking i made the mistake of marrying someone I was unequally yoked to but I don’t want to make another mistake either so I have been very hopeful until i was introduced to Dr Ozigidon a powerful spell caster who end all these problems within 72 hours. Thank to Dr Ozigidon, contact him for any help you want in life via email (drozigidonhenz.spell.net@gmail.com) whatsapp*+2349054750112.