Faça login e
comente
Usuário ou Email
Senha
Esqueceu sua senha?
Ou
Registrar e
publicar
Você está quase pronto! Agora definir o seu nome de usuário e senha.
Usuário
Email
Senha
Senha
Registre-se
Page 3 of 3 PrimeiraPrimeira 123
Resultados de 61 a 67 de 67
    I want to let the universe know that I'm happy today because of Dr. Mkuru the spell caster who brought my husband back to me when I thought I have lost him forever. On a fateful day I saw series of testimonies on the internet about the help he renders to the heartbroken, so I decided to contact him about my husband who left me without a word, after I narrated all my problems to him he assured me that he's gonna come back home to me to some point I believe him and I did all he asked me to do to my greatest surprise my husband who had refused to see me came to the house and wept for forgiveness and now we are happily living together with much love and care from him. Do you have problems in your relationship ? Has your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back? Do you have problems with your finances? Dr. Mkuru is the answer to all your problem, contact him on below email [dr.baba.mkurulovespellcaster@gmail.com] you can also visit his Blog; https://drmkuruonlinespellcaster.blogspot.com/
    and contact him via WhatsApp +2349075998982

I am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution. My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman for 3 years. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed help, so I did some research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Mkuru a spell caster, can help get lovers back. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after some days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family. You can as well contact Dr. Mkuru , a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his Email [dr.baba.mkurulovespellcaster@gmail.com] or directly on WhatsApp: +2349075998982 Blog; https://drmkuruonlinespellcaster.blogspot.com/

Banned
    Membro desde
    May 2020
    Ladies, it is all true.. I just got my husband back through the help of genuine love spell caster dr unity. My name is Emily Sarah am from Tx,USA. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..
    Here his contact..WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 ,
    Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com
    His website:https://unityspells.blogspot.com

Membro desde
    Feb 2020
    When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster Dr AJAYI, how has helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him through his WhatsApp number : +2347084887094 because my boyfriend whom i really love with all my heart suddenly change and turned his back on me and hate me for No reason he left home and later I heard he was living with another woman this behavior was very strange as if he was being manipulated, he blocked me from all his social media and I was unable to communicate with him. I was desperate to get my boyfriend back. I look for help from his close friends and family members but no luck in getting back. After discussing with DR AJAYI he told me the necessary things to be done and i followed his instructions to my surprise after 2 days my boyfriend called me that he is coming home and since then we have been living in peace, contact the great spiritual man Dr Ajayi on Email : drajayi1990@gmail.com or write him on his number above

Membro desde
    Feb 2020
    How do you feel when the one you planned to spend the rest of life with suddenly say he is no longer interested in the marriage out of nowhere that is the kind of situation i was when i came across the spell caster called Dr Ajayi, i was broken hearted begged my husband for several months to come back home, all my pleas was not reciprocated until i saw a testimony of a lady who described how the spell caster Dr Ajayi helped her in getting a good paying job and said he is capable of other kind of spell she drop his number : +2347084887094 I took the number and message the spell Caster Dr Ajayi explained my situation and how my husband suddenly left home he told me why my husband left home after performing a spell, he took him only seven days to bring happiness back to my life because i am living happily with my husband and we are expecting our second child. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of life problem you can think about, contact the spell caster on his Viber or WhatsApp number : +2347084887094 or Email : drajayi1990@gmail.com

Membro desde
    Feb 2021
    GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER DR OGAGA THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP. WHATSAPP +2347059387282

I hear how people are talking about The powerful spell caster called Dr Ogaga regard of how he bring back ex lover and getting married to their dream true lover and i also contact him to help me cast a spell in regard of my ex lover whom i love so much that left me 2yrs ago, but today my ex is back to me and we are happily married with 3kids and i am so much happy for the help i found in you Dr Ogaga. I and my family are very much happy and we are living large now, I am grateful and appreciate your good work of spell casting, thank you and may you leave long to help people in problems, Contact email ogagaspellcastertemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347059387282

Membro desde
    Feb 2020
    My name is Ivy, i want to share my testimony with the world i never imagine myself doing this but I'm full of joy and I want others to have their help too. My husband abandoned me and our children without any explanation , i tried all possible means to get him back home but he acted strangely towards me and even neglected the kids. I was frustrated, i searched for help from different angles until i saw a post about Dr Ajayi, a spell caster. I contacted the spell caster, who told me what to do. He assured me that he will cast a Spell and all will be well within three days but i was skeptical, i gave it some thought before i finally contacted him again, we went through the process together and to my surprised the spell worked and my husband has returned home and knelt to beg for forgiveness but the first was a surprise call from him because we haven't talked for about a year . Dr Ajayi is really a man of his words, if you are having problems in your relationship or any aspect of your life contact the spell caster Dr Ajayi for a lasting solution.

Email : drajayi1990@gmail.com
    Viber / WhatsApp : +2347084887094