Faça login e
comente
Usuário ou Email
Senha
Esqueceu sua senha?
Ou
Registrar e
publicar
Você está quase pronto! Agora definir o seu nome de usuário e senha.
Usuário
Email
Senha
Senha
Registre-se
Resultados de 1 a 16 de 16
    Membro desde
    Jan 2018
    Se fosse só DAZN... quero ver daqui um ou dois meses, sem dinheiro o que vai acontecer! até esse site corre o risco de falir, quem vai ter dinheiro pra comprar eletrônico? Quem terá dinheiro pra pagar internet? Energia elétrica etc etc... se preparem e fiquem em casa pq vai ser o lugar mais seguro e olhe lá.

Membro desde
    Nov 2017
    A culpa não é da pandemia apenas, é que o serviço é ruim mesmo.

Membro
    Membro desde
    Feb 2018
    Eu não sei que tanto se estranha, o produto deles é futebol, se não tem futebol acontecendo não tem porque continuar pagando, é uma simples questão de lógica.até eles não estão pagando os clubes, porque os clientes estariam pagando eles?

Membro desde
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Choung_Pham_Steve View Post
    NEED INSTANT DEATH SPELLS - VOODOO REVENGE DEATH SPELLS CONTACT DR. MUGURU SPELLS

Hello Everyone, I'm from Switzerland, I want to say a big thanks to you Dr.Muguru for the revenge death spell you helped cast on Claudia who has been a big pain to my life, she takes away my happiness and everything, she took my husband from me. He even went to stay with her because her parents are rich and she has a house, am here to say big thanks to Dr. Muguru and to let the own world know about your good work, I will forever be grateful to you because without you my husband would've not come back to me, I advise anyone looking for an act of revenge or how to get rid off anyone to contact Dr. Muguru because he worked for me and the results are exactly as he promised. Once again thank you, Sir. his email dr.makinidrmurugu@gmail.com
    whatsApp number +90 538 069 4285.
    %uD83E%uDD2E

Membro desde
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Choung_Pham_Steve View Post
    Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save you marriage fast contact: dr.makinidrmurugu@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee!.

My Name is Glenda his form Tx, USA. After 12years of marriage, I and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Murugu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 18 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain, he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, All thanks to Dr. Murugu. he is so powerful and I decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Murugu real and powerful spell caster who I will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here%u2019s his contact: Call/WhatsApp: +90 538 069 4285 ,Email him at: dr.makinidrmurugu@gmail.com
    %uD83D%uDE35

Membro desde
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandreMarx View Post
    Se fosse só DAZN... quero ver daqui um ou dois meses, sem dinheiro o que vai acontecer! até esse site corre o risco de falir, quem vai ter dinheiro pra comprar eletrônico? Quem terá dinheiro pra pagar internet? Energia elétrica etc etc... se preparem e fiquem em casa pq vai ser o lugar mais seguro e olhe lá.
    A propaganda no site ajuda $$$

Membro desde
    May 2020
    O serviço deles é bom, e estava pegando umas exclusividades em transmissões, como MotoGP, Nascar... que ia alavancar muito o negócio além do futebol. Tinha muita procura por Cupom de Desconto DAZN a semanas atrás. Agora parou tudo porque não tá tendo esportes, mas quando normalizar, acho que vão voltar fortes.

Membro desde
    May 2020

This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384
    thank so much

Membro desde
    May 2020

This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384
    thank so much

Membro desde
    May 2020

thank so much

Membro desde
    May 2020

REAL URGENT EFFECTIVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP BRING BACK EX LOVER AND SAVE MARRIAGE

Hello everyone my is Elisa Keily am so over whelmed with joy all thanks to Dr Raypower spell.my husband left me for another woman few years back and I was very devastated cause I never did anything wrong to him,I was left with my two kid and a job that pays little.i was almost giving up until I saw a testimony online about Dr Raypower and I decided to contact him.i explained my problem to him and he assured me I'll see a positive result after 24hurs,surprisingly my husband came back the day after the spell begging me to forgive him and promised to never leave.my husband has been back for 6 months now and we've never had any issues, am glad I didn't doubt Dr Raypower cause he sure can solve any problems with fast relief you can also contact him for help now

Email: Urgentspellcast@gmail.com or Urgentspellcast@yahoo.com

WhatsApp: +14243308109

Membro desde
    May 2020

Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. His email: {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com} you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.1) Love Spells2) Lost Love Spells3) Divorce Spells4) Marriage Spells5) Binding Spells6) Breakup Spells7) Death spell8.) You want to be promoted in your office9) want to satisfy your lover 10) LotteryContact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solutionthrough {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com}

Membro desde
    May 2020
    I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by DR ABAKA on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 28hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldnt.I contacted DR ABAKA and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 28 hours,DR ABAKA released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to DR ABAKA for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop his mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail:drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com

Membro desde
    Nov 2020
    Interessante as colocações!
    Last edited by eacfoxbr; 11-29-2020 at 09:38 PM.

Membro desde
    Nov 2020
    O serviço deles é interessante, e estava pegando umas exclusividades que ia alavancar muito o negócio além do futebol. Tinha muita procura por ofertas e promoções a semanas atrás. Agora vamos acompanhar o desenrolar dessa empresa!