Faça login e
comente
Usuário ou Email
Senha
Esqueceu sua senha?
Ou
Registrar e
publicar
Você está quase pronto! Agora definir o seu nome de usuário e senha.
Usuário
Email
Senha
Senha
Registre-se
Resultados de 1 a 3 de 3
    Membro desde
    Aug 2020

Recomendação para comprar um celular.

Salve galera! Gostaria de uma recomendação de um celular com bom custo benefício. Preciso ele apenas para whats app e que tire fotos e grave vídeos com uma camera decente. Posso gastar até 700 reais.

Banned
    Membro desde
    May 2020
    Get Your Ex Lover Back No Matter Why He Left You”
    I just got my ex husband back through the help of Dr Unity love spell Experts.
    My name is Emily Sarah am from Tx,USA. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..Here his contact,
    WhatsApp him: +2348055361568
    Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com
    His website:https://unityspells.blogspot.com

Membro desde
    Mar 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickzera View Post
    Salve galera! Gostaria de uma recomendação de um celular com bom custo benefício. Preciso ele apenas para whats app e que tire fotos e grave vídeos com uma camera decente. Posso gastar até 700 reais.
    Lg k40s amigo,abaixo dele(exceto o a01) NADA vale a pena